16f876A Microcontroller Based LED chaser

16f876A Microcontroller Based LED chaser with speed control
LED chaser with speed control


Here is a project I did longtime ago .I posted this in a separate page of my website since it didn't reach much audience I decided to re-post it here.The project is based on 16F876A PIC micro controller , but can be used with most of pic micro controllers which have 16 I/O pins .clocked at 20Mhz .you can control the speed using RV1 potentiometer .This is a chaser with 4 led tale ...
I written this in three different languages including MPLAB Assembly ,Mickrobasic ,MickroC


Please visit this page for the code files and Circuit diagram - [Go To The Page]

tags - 16f876A,Microcontroller,LED, chaser ,speed,control, MPLAB Assembly ,Mickrobasic ,MickroC



post first image